Joining CRITM as a member is affordable and above all, essential.
- Receive subsidies and, consequently, share the financial risks associated with research and development.
- Benefit from support at every stage of your research project.
- Experience collaborative research.
- Make the most of special events that foster networking as well as the exchange of strategic knowledge and information.
“Being a CRITM member means actively working in the development of your own research project and taking part in diversified networking activities focused on knowledge sharing.” ( A. Bourihane)
Being a member of CRITM represents a variety of benefits for enterprises and research institutions
CRITM members benefit from a subsidy program as well as workshops and networking activities organized by the consortium.
- CRITM subsidies up to $500,000 / year / project
- Eligible expenses (between 20% and 40%) – (50% GES and INTER)
- Up to $1,500,000 from CRITM per project (over 3 years)
- Up to 80% public funding (we even set up the connections!)
Benefits – Enterprises
Working together towards innovation
- Share the financial risks associated with metal transformation development and/or research.
- Discover the benefits of working in a collaborative environment.
- Work closely with renowned researchers.
- Identify highly qualified personnel.
- Support the company’s R&D department.
- Drive innovation projects into third gear.
- Simplify the innovation process, as all documents are completed by research centres.
Benefits – Universities, technology transfer college centres, and other eligible research centres
For highly rewarding research partnerships
- Allow companies access to your state-of-the-art infrastructures and expertise.
- Make the most of the benefits of collaborative research.
- Work hand in hand with passionate, innovative entrepreneurs.
- Help shape the future of metal transformation.
Benefits – Sectoral associations
- Benefit from leading expertise and financial support for their members’ projects.
- Encourage innovation in the industry.
Becoming a CRITM member is easy. Simply complete this form (lien vers formulaire) in line with your membership category:
Tarifs membres réguliers
Affiliated member rates *
* This membership category is not eligible for CRITM funding or a seat on the Board of Governors. Please contact us for further information.